Buyer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Want to become a Home Owner?
How do I become a tenant buyer?
Buying a house from us is easy. Did you know that roughly 81% of Americans cannot qualify for a traditional home loan? So you’re not alone and you’ve come to the right place! We can help!
We work with people from all types of situations that cannot qualify for a traditional home loan whether it’s due to divorce, bankruptcy, new job, relocation, or lack of credit. The first step is completing an interest form for one of our specific properties or completing the form on our homepage to be added to our VIP email list. Once we have this basic information, you’ll be on your way to walk through the property!
How does the process work?
- Fill out our simple interest form here.
- Once we receive the completed form, we will be in touch to match you with any of our current or upcoming properties. If you have a specific property in mind, simply let us know.
- We will schedule you to view a property and if interested, complete our Next Steps Form.
- We will review your application and schedule an in person meeting to collect a property holding fee and discuss the final screening steps.
- Our partners guide you through the process of securing a home loan. Move in to your dream home knowing you are well on your way to accomplishing home ownership.
How often do new properties come available and how do I receive information about them?
Most of our properties sell very fast! In some cases, it’s within a few days. We are buying, on average, two to four properties each month in Lexington, Nicholasville, and/or Winchester and surrounding areas.
Those on our VIP Buyers List are notified first before we market to the general public. We encourage you to complete this form in order to be added to our VIP Buyers List. Within 24-48 hours of notifying this list, the property will be marketing to the general public through our various marketing channels.