With over 30 rental properties, we take pride in matching our properties with the right tenants. We maintain a high level of standards for our properties and have a thorough screening process for any interested applications.
Step 1: Inquire about rental property + send photo of ID & schedule showing
Step 2: Complete rental application for any applicant living on property over 18 years old
Step 3: All applicants complete background/credit checks
Step 4: If approved, submit pay stubs and other necessary documents
Step 5: Pay security deposit + schedule move in walk through
Step 6: Pay first month’s rent & receive keys to property
- Are pets allowed? Yes, as long as they are approved in advance and a nonviolent breed. A signed pet addendum is required along with a signed lease and must include ALL pets living in the property. The pet nonrefundable pet deposit is $250, along with a $25 per month pet rent.
- How long is your lease length? Typically our leases are for one year, however we do have flexible options. Please inquire for additional details.
- Is a security deposit required? Yes. A security deposit is required prior to moving in to a property and must be paid in full. Security deposits are typically equal to one month’s rent. Once a security deposit is received, the property is considered “held” while final documents are gathered and a move-in appointment is scheduled.
- Are your rental properties updated? Yes! Unless a unit is occupied when purchased, all rental properties are brought up to our standards by updating paint, flooring, light fixtures, etc. prior to being marketed.
- What areas do you buy rental properties in? The majority of our properties are in the Lexington, Nicholasville, and Winchester areas. Typically when we buy rental properties, we try to buy multiple in that area.